What We Do
International Student Fellowship (ISF) was created to provide an opportunity for international students of all faiths at Texas Tech and other universities to come together and get to know each other better. International student organizations at TTU sign up to host these events and it gives them an opportunity to share cuisine, music, and culture from their homeland.
When We Meet
ISF meets 6 times each semester at 7:00 p.m. at our campus center. To know specific dates, join our Facebook group page to get details of the next date for ISF. Facebook page: INTERNATIONAL STUDENT FELLOWSHIP – TTU.
All international students are welcome to join us any time, either for our other weekly gatherings or in order to study in our coffee shop. We also have a retreat each semester, and many other opportunities to connect. You can check out the rest of our website for more information, or just call Tim Talley at 806-407-4758.
International Bible Study & Fellowship
This is a gathering of believers and seekers who meet each week to pray, study and worship, encouraging each other in our daily walk.
Sunday Nights 6-8 PM
At our Campus Center
FriendSpeak is a FREE internationally known program offering an opportunity to improve your English skills through conversations using the book of Luke.
Get advice on purchases, car repair and life in America
Practice English in a friendly, casual atmosphere
Enjoy hospitality in an American home
Receive one-on-one instruction at your own pace
• 6:30-7:30 PM every Wednesday night
in the lower level of the Broadway Education Building
• Address: 1924 Broadway
• Childcare and children’s classes provided
• Call David Ratcliff @ 806-438-0813 for information.
This is a class for anyone who may need to take the TOEFL test to prove fluency in the English language or for anyone who wants to practice using the English language.
Taught Using TOEFL Materials:
– Worksheets and information sheets
– A computer assisted learning program
– Selected TOEFL videos for grammar, syntax & vocabulary
Covering the Key Sections of the TOEFL Text
– Reading and Writing
– Listening and Speaking
Second floor in room 223
10:00 AM – Noon
Every Monday and Tuesday
Call Tim Talley at 806-407-4758
• Classes are taught in an informal atmosphere including a break with refreshments provided
• Free parking is available – no permit is required. The parking area is on the East side of the building at the address: Broadway Education Building 1924 Broadway
• Enter by the office doors on the South-East side of the building
• You can begin attending class at any time you would like